eManifest - Warehousing and Logistics Management Software
From inventory control, shipping and receiving, to order fulfillment, a Warehouse & Logistic Online Software is vital to improving the efficiency of a company's warehouse operations. iCanSoft, offers cloud based Warehouse & Logistic software packages that can be customized to fit the needs of companies of any size. By combining a warehouse management system with a wireless network, mobile computers, radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, Barcoding can help fully extend your enterprise to the mobile worker, while increasing operational efficiencies and enhancing your customer service.
Here are some highlights -
- Receiving : Gain insights into shipments that have been delivered, but that are not yet at their final location. Make sure items at low stock levels are staged and put away first, reducing the impact of out-of-stocks and inefficient fulfillment processes.
- Put-Away : Know the location of all inventory on your shelves. Route your workers to the right location, set up their picks in the proper order to minimize travel time.
- Packing : Ensure the accuracy of each order that is picked and reduce material costs by determining the right sized shipping carton.
- Shipping : See that each order is properly packaged and shipped to the right destination and delivered on the right date.
- Picking : Improve error-proofing and productivity in the picking process. Workers receive their picks on a mobile device that routes them to the proper location.
Problems Solved with the eManifest - A Warehouse & Logistics Software
Features and Benefits Checklist
Relying on paper trails and manual data entry to manage your warehouse compromises worker productivity and inventory accuracy. Once received via printer, orders are picked, packed and shipped, with a paper trail tracking every step of the process. That information is then manually entered it into the system and filed. Should a discrepancy appear in a customer's invoice, pinpointing the problem requires cross referencing the data in both the system and file cabinets.